Operates and controls a computer by operating the console or on-line terminals in accordance with established operating routines. Manipulates controls in accordance with standard procedures to rearrange sequence of job steps to continue operations when individual units of the system malfunction. Monitors hardware operation and production and maintains operating records.
Your Career is Here.
- Three to five years of experience as a computer operator
- Working knowledge of various operating systems and utility commands
- Thorough knowledge of the central console or on-line terminal operations
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate basic hardware/software problems
- Effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills
U.S. Bank - 15 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S....