Develop and create high-quality design solutions and advertising.
Support the creation and extension of campaign elements and brand materials.
Proficiency with file formats, such as TIF, EPS, JPG and PDF, with the ability to create and edit them.
Communication with Account Service personnel to determine the best design solution for clients.
Proficiency in skills such as scanning, image-retouching and color correction.
To ensure that mechanical specs are accurately applied
Manage various media content on behalf of clients
Work closely with Graphic Designer, Director of Sales and Chief Financial Officer to ensure brand integrity
ADDITIONAL DESIRED EXPERIENCE BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Scanning, Print Production, and Typographic skills
- Strong creative skills, with a clearly defined design point of view
- Portfolio of previous work required
- Project management skills including organizing and managing multiple projects.
- Ability to multi-task and take direction in a team environment
- Collect market research
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Designer will show initiative and will be able to work in a team environment
- Detail and deadline oriented critical
- Must be flexible and adapt/react to change
- Must be organized and able to prioritize
- Good understanding of web and email marketing standards
- Understanding of basic HTML coding for email preferred
- Understanding of designing in Adobe Flash
- Experience in usability best practices and marketing basics
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML and basic web page development
Beyond Spots & Dots Inc. - 9 months ago