Executive Team Leader - Logistics (4am) - Harrisburg, PA(Job Number: STO000AG9)
JOIN US AS AN EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADER - LOGISTICS
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Merchandising Manager
About This Opportunity
Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits for your Target store. Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
Leadership of logistics processes, including planning and communication. Receiving processes, freight flow and replenishment, transition, productivity results and backroom inventory management. Supervises teams, ensuring safe working environment and meeting team expectations.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Executive Team Leader - Logistics you'll take the lead as you…
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the logistics team (early morning/overnight and backroom teams)
- Utilize state-of-the art technology to manage the receiving processes, freight flow and replenishment transition, productivity results and backroom inventory
- Develop your team by ensuring proper training and certifications are completed
- Supervise your team to ensure the safety and efficiency of the entire operations
- Recruit, select and develop and retain talented team members
- Ensure great guest service by interacting with guests and team members
- 4-year college degree
- Supervisor level experience
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
- Ability to continuously move around all areas of the store on a daily basis, as well as ability to lift 40lbs
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Harrisburg
- 3 years ago - save job
Target Corporation operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...