Christian Living Communities ministers to senior adults through a continuum of services and care that reflects Christian love, respect and compassion, and that enriches the quality and dignity of life for each individual.
Assists in the planning and implementation of meaningful activities, appropriate to the individual needs and interests of the participants. Helps to provide programs as well as one to one activities that promote and empower the creative, physical, spiritual, social, and mental wellbeing of each participant. Coordinates small groups of similar interests and provides resources for others
• Assists in writing, designing, distributing and evaluating the monthly life enrichment calendar.
• Inventories and purchases and stocks supplies and equipment as needed.
• Drives the bus for scenic rides and large and small group outings.
• May serve on various committees as directed.
• Serves as Director in Directors absence. May provide the Director support in various functions such as timecard administration, care conferences, budget compliance etc.
• Observes and communicates information to appropriate staff regarding residents needs, desires for, and responses to programs and activities.
Skills, Experience and Education
High School Diploma or GED. Activity Professional coursework preferred.
1-2 years experience in recreational programming.
Colorado drivers license in good standing.
Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
Must possess excellent customer service skills.
The Jonhson Center Adult Day is looking for an energetic and creative Life Enrichment Associate who feels comfortable in leading nourishing and meaningful activities with our Adult Day participants.
The schedule is Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Christian Living Communities - 16 months ago
Christian Living Communities has a wide variety of career opportunities in South Metro Denver. If you’re looking for a unique work...