Direct Support Professionals assist individuals in a home and community based setting with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, personal hygiene, toileting, meal preparation, feeding, dressing, running errands and ambulation.
Positions offer paid training and benefits available after 90 days.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
's transportation policies and procedures and vehicle operating procedures. Ensure service recipients are not left unsupervised in cars, vans, home and/or community Maintain appropriate documentation and required program data
Minimum Requirements: Minimum age 18 Valid drivers license with clean driving record Stable work history High school diploma or equivalent math and reading comprehension skills Basic computer skills Ability to successfully complete all required training
Hours: Fri-Sun 9pm-9am
Starting Rate of Pay: $8.50
Benefits: Available after 90 days
- Involve service recipients in different activities and chores as appropriate.
- Teach needed skills to service recipients.
- Involve service recipients in community activities.
- Prepare menus and meals according to nutritional standards that have been established by a nutritional consultant.
- Ensure service recipients are well groomed and appropriately dressed each day.
- Ensure the house is well maintained and clean. Each shift has cleaning responsibilities that must be completed.
- Attend staff meetings, circle of support meetings, and other required meetings and training for the purpose of communicating pertinent information and to carry out programs and goals.
- Follow Prospect
Prospect, Inc. - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard