The Electromechanical Assembler will assemble a variety of electrical and mechanical parts and sub-assemblies.
- Utilizing written instructions, perform various repetitive assembly operations
- Active member of production cell. May require inventory and equipment management as related to the cells operations requirements.
- Adhere to requirements including ESD, work area cleanliness, maintenance and calibration of equipment and work instruction adherence.
- Other tasks as reasonably requested.
This position may involve exposure to chemicals, lifting and other physical exertion.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- High School education or equivalent. 2 to 4 years of related experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to computers
- Ability to operate simple machinery
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and drawings and interpret component orientation
- Excellent grasp of the English language, both written and verbal
- Ability to work safely with chemicals and gasses maintain good housekeeping standards
An equal opportunity employer
RainDance Technologies - 17 months ago
RainDance Technologies is a provider of innovative microdroplet-based solutions for human health and disease research, initially in the...