Equant Solutions has contingent opening for an Integration Lead in support of a proposed contract with a Federal Agency related to Identity and Access Management (IAM). This position is currently based upon contract award. Apply now to this posting for immediate consideration.
~Projected start date is middle of Sep 2013~
- Lead the integration of CA site minder/identity minder with one or more internal applications.
- Responsible for creating an integration layer that accepts industry standard calls/tokens as well as legacy SQL based queries.
- Architect, integrate and configure applications to fully utilize technologies such as LDAP, Site minder and Identity Minder.
- Act in concert with other team members to implement the design for a system, around the Computer Associates IdM Suite, including SiteMinder, Federation Manager and the Computer Associates Directory.
- Integrate Identity Management components with other enterprise solutions.
- Develop roadmap and enhance processes to be used by Middleware Engineering and interaction with various groups.
- Work on standards, guidelines, and procedures for various Middleware technologies.
- Provide input to project planning, estimation, budget, resource, and technology planning
- Design and code that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Fix bugs, add enhancements, and convert software to other platforms.
- Assist quality assurance team by providing assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Collaborate with quality assurance in creation of their test plans and participate in reviews.
- Evaluate impact of software performance, and recommend changes to software design team.
- Identify and escalates issues and, when necessary, pull appropriate teams together to solve challenge/issue, etc.
- Recognize potential risks and implement course of action to address them appropriately.
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- 6-8 years’ experience with CA Site Minder, Web Agent and CA Identity Manager
- 6-8 years’ experience with SOA technologies
- 5-7 years’ experience with Web Services, SOAP, and UDDI on JAVA or .Net platforms.
- 5-6 years’ experience with LDAP or integrating with LDAP
- Experience working with open source products in addition to commercial products is a plus
- Candidate should have performed in an engineering and support role for a technical discipline
- Very strong interpersonal, communication, and team building skills
- Must work well in a fast-paced, changing environment and be able to manage multiple tasks, projects, and initiatives all with different priorities at the same time
- Ability to logically analyze problems, propose solutions and drive issues to resolution, individually and when leading a group to reach a conclusion