The Community Health Services Division within Public Health Seattle & King County is seeking a candidate to assist with the Health Care Reform Program Implementation. This individual will work closely with the Project/Program Manager IV in implementing the health care reform outreach strategy in King County.
The special duty assignment is expected to last up to 1 year.
Who May Apply: This special duty assignment is open to all career service King County employees.
Work Schedule: The work schedule for this special duty assignment is Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Some weekend work may be required depending on the needs of the project.
If you are interested in being considered for this special duty assignment please contact Daphne Pie, Project/Program Manager IV at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (206) 263-8369.
Examples of Duties:
- Coordinate volunteers throughout King County for community outreach work
- Be informed on current state and federal legislation about Health Care Reform
- Assure that agency is prepared to address and fill client requests for information or resources
- Assist in providing education to employees regarding impact of Health Care Reform law
- Partner effectively with all departments and be viewed as a positive resource in compliance
- Prepare and complete reports and projects including many projects involving Health Insurance Exchange implementations as mandated by the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Demonstrated experience leading project teams. Ability to provide coordination to several agencies, community based agencies or providers.
- Ability to build trust-based relationships both internally and externally.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience effectively tracking and reporting on project schedules and deliverables.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining project documents, including timelines/calendars
This position is not represented.