Job Requisition Number: 73753
Category: Information Systems - Programming
Primary Location: Alexandria, VA, US
Security Clearance: NACI
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: None
At CACI, we don't just hire you for a job; we hire you for a career. CACI recruits, retains, and develops a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. We empower you to forge your path while providing you with the tools, guidance, and flexibility needed to accomplish your career goals. CACI has a clear, defined strategy that has guided our success for over fifty years.
Consider a career with CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing the information technology and consulting solutions America needs to defeat global terrorism, secure our homeland and improve government services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load data to and export data from an Oracle/SQL-based litigation support system, COTS litigation support systems (Concordance, Relativity, Clearwell, Recommind, iCONECT, etc) and other databases as defined by our clients, often working under tight client deadlines.
- Develop and maintain Perl, SQL, and shell scripts used for data loads/exports.
- Troubleshoot production issues.
- Responsible for additional development and operational duties as needed.
- Assists in operating end user support program for major applications such as Concordance, Relativity, and LAW in support of specific case related projects.
- Performs help desk functions and may assist with database QC, QA, and copying.
- Answering and responding to user phone calls, troubleshooting applications and printers, raises requests/issues to second level support, tracks support requests, and reports statistics to Project and or IT Manager.
- Translates program requirements into program code; tests, debugs and refines programs to process data in accordance with specified requirements; revises programs to increase efficiency, reduce operating time.
- Develops data entry screens and other user interfaces; develops and implements standardized reports, and creates and generates specialized and ad hoc reports as required; loads data files into databases following appropriate edit and pre-processor steps and routines; performs database backups.
- Provides oral and written status reports to the Project Manager and/or more senior IT staff. Documents programs and system logic.
- Develops, documents and executes archival procedures.
- Provides oral and written status reports to more senior IT staff.
- Provides end user and technical documentation and training for all systems developed.
- Develops, modifies, and maintains complex programs to support litigation environment applications, such as litigation support databases, associated management systems, and analytical systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to three years of related experience.
- At least two years of overall programming experience will generally be expected, including experience with large-scale database management systems.
- At least one year of on-the-job structured programming experience in either Perl, C, Python or Unix/Linux shell scripting.
- Solid knowledge of SQL, preferably in an Oracle environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good written/verbal communication skills.
- Experience with DOJ extremely helpful; should be an expert user of the MS Office and Outlook
- Experience with providing services to U.S. government clients.
- Litigation support experience, ideally including familiarity with Concordance/Summation and/or experience with load file manipulation.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines.
Clearance U.S.: Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain a NACI clearance. (This involves passing a background investigation and credit check. The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
Work Schedule: 40 hour work week with Saturdays required. Other work days (Sunday - Friday) will be based on preference.
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 14,900 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
CACI International - 14 months ago
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...