SW Development Intern
Come intern with our Mobile Communications Group! In this position, you will be working within Development Seed Program of Mobile Communication Group (MCG).
You must be a smartphone enthusiast who is very familiar with mobile ecosystems (iOS, Android, Windows Mango, Blackberry), especially with applications, features and differences between these platforms and have the ability to independently test mobile applications (against the specs) and make recommendations based on the best consumer experience and competitive benchmarks.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Methodical problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing an MS or PhD in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 months experience with software/programming languages (i.e. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic/.NET. Perl, Python, Java, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 months experience with debugging
- Minimum of 3 months experience with source control and bug tracking systems
- Minimum of 3 months experience with android development (Android SDK, Eclipse, adb, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 months experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- A degree or courses taken in HCI, Human Computer Interaction
-Experience with mobile platforms
Feb 22, 2013
Jun 29, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 2 years ago
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...