ESSROC Cement Corp., North American division of Italcementi Group, a world leader in cement and building materials production, technology, and research, has an exciting opportunity available at its Martinsburg, WV cement facility for a Mobile Mechanic .
This is an hourly position at a starting pay rate of $23.61/hr. and is a union facility.
- Safely and proficiently perform maintenance work as assigned, including mechanical, electrical on equipment, welding and cutting with torch.
- Operate various types of Mobile Equipment.
- Maintain gas and diesel engines and related components on mobile equipment.
- Work on and trouble shoot pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, and electrical systems.
- Reading and interpretation of diagrams, prints, and schematics.
- Perform preventative maintenance (PM) on equipment for an extended period of time until employee develops good understanding of equipment is required.
- Write part list for purchase orders using related manuals and have ability to read service manuals.
- Computer skills.
- Proficiently use test and diagnostic equipment, including gauges, instruments, and computers.
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain equipment, including Caterpillar heavy industrial mining equipment engine groups.
- Training may be required and may involve travel and class work outside of facility.
- This list is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as deemed necessary for the efficient operation of the facility.
Successful bidders will be subject to a probationary period of one hundred eighty (180) working days. Employees will be evaluated during the probation period to ensure basic skills have been demonstrated.
- Must possess a minimum high school diploma or GED equivalency. Additional technical training preferred/diesel mechanic certifications a plus.
- Minimum 5 yrs. verifiable heavy industrial mobile mechanical maintenance work experience.
- Must be able to work at heights.
- Must be able to climb steps and be in good physical condition.
- Able to read, understand, and implement written instruction.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Must be an employee in good standing.
- Candidate should have experience as a diesel mechanic performing service, repair, and overhaul of components of diesel earthmoving and mining equipment, including front-end loaders, ridged frame haul trucks, excavators, dozers, and other equipment.
ESSROC - 14 months ago
ESSROC is a leading North American cement producer with over 6.5 million metric tons of annual capacity. With headquarters in Nazareth,...