The Circulation Coordinator is responsible for analyzing print orders in preparation for publisher review and ensuring that print orders contain appropriate promotional distribution and replenishment. Circulation Coordinators will assist with version information as well as importing and maintaining production schedules. Circulation Coordinators must work efficiently and have high attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- AA Degree in Marketing, Accounting or Finance
- 1-2+ years computer experience, Windows Excel, and Outlook
- 1-2 years office experience
- The ability to question and analyze sales performance with a high attention to detail is required
- Must have the organizational skills necessary to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload to maximize productivity and efficiency
- The ability to operate in a dynamic and changing environment is necessary
- Strong communication skills and initiative to meet deadlines
- Must have a proactive approach to problem solving.
TEN - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -