This position is located in Adams, WI
Supervise employees to meet manufacturing and production schedules. Coordinate production operations and maintain effective quality procedures and safety regulations. Responsible for all routine functions on the plant floor during an assigned shift.
- Supervise employees on the manufacturing floor for an assigned shift.
- Build effective relationships with all internal departments to produce a superior
effective use of labor, tools and equipment.
- Control load factors and workflow to ensure maximum use of available capacity and
form materials and labor
- Coordinate production operations and requirements for finished products and needs
(i.e., R&A, safety, output, on-time delivery) are followed within the plant
- Coordinate maintenance work with customer and manufacturing needs.
- Monitor all control procedures.
- Maintain effective departmental quality procedures
- Coach and counsel team members to perform to RockTenn standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- First point of contact for all hourly employee concerns.
- Ensure that on a daily basis all RockTenn standards and customer commitments
to become safety conscious
- Supervise employees to accomplish productivity, safety, quality and efficiency goals.
- Prepare and submit reports as required.
- Maintain an effective, on-going safety plan.
- Act as liaison with union/union employees and Production Superintendent
- Enforce plant safety regulations and housekeeping practices and encourage employees
Corrugated experience is a plus.