Sr. Export Facilitaion & Trade Compliance Specialist
In this position, you will be responsible for working as part of the Export Facilitation and Trade Compliance team. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with import and export regulations companywide. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Applying knowledge of the U.S. export and international regulatory requirements to accurately perform operational tasks,
- Enforcing export screening policies and processes across the corporation,
- Working with freight forwarders, fulfillment houses and post sales support hubs, to ensure export compliance requirements are being followed
- Providing export license information and foreign trade logic information for exports of Intel revenue and non-revenue products and commodities
- Communicating regulatory information across all aspects of the company to provide compliance awareness and to develop compliance policies and processes,
- Understanding new product developments and technology and providing export classifications,
- Preparing and filing CCATS and export license applications with supporting technical documentation
- Participating and leading efforts to implement different systems interfaces to enhance automation of export compliance activities
- Maintaining export compliance information on internal and external websites
- Managing, supporting, and auditing AES filings
- Performing high-volume export classifications within short-time span
- Reviewing and releasing high-volume revenue and non-revenue orders within a short-time span
- Auditing export shipments to ensure compliance with export regulations
You should possess at minimum an undergraduate degree with five to seven years of international business experience. Additional qualifications include:
- Strong research and process development skills
- Previous experience in a multitasking environment with ability to exercise good judgment and independent analysis of export regulations and commodity classifications
- Encryption technology and export control classification knowledge with an emphasis on regulatory analysis
- Strong working knowledge of U.S. export regulations (EAR and/or ITAR and/or OFAC and/or FTSR)
- Experience with SNAP-R, AES, SAP and SAP Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and projects in ensuring compliance with export regulations in a high tech industry
USA-California, Santa Clara
Dec 20, 2012
Dec 21, 2013
As a member of the Finance team, employees act as a full partner in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Talent Consultant.
Intel - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
45 years of changing the world.
We’ve been delivering on Moore’s Law for close on half a century. And we have no intention...