SGT is seeking senior candidates with a broad background in software development, IT infrastructure, and knowledge of standards and practices regarding US Federal contracting. The candidate will develop IT hardware, software, systems, and services delivery solutions in response to customer requirements. This position will principally support SGT’s Business Development organization in responding to government issued RFP/RFQ documents and other customer needs. The ideal candidate will combine the technical skills and education described below with experience supporting business development capture teams. This position requires excellent written, graphical, and verbal communication skills and the ability to present solutions to internal and external customers. Projects will range from long-term capture support to multiple, concurrent quick turnaround efforts. Some travel is required.
At least 10 years of demonstrated experience developing IT infrastructure and software solutions for government and industry. 5 years experience as an Architect supporting federal business development and capture teams. Specific requirements include:
• Experience with SOA, web services, Agile development, mobile device development, virtualization, and cloud computing.
• Knowledge of the full software and systems lifecycle and relevant management processes
• Knowledge of IT operations, processes, security, and relevant government standards and processes
• Strong communications, organizational, and writing skills
• Ability to graphically document complex technical architectures, systems, and concepts
• Effective at performing technical presentations to both technical and business/executive audiences
• Production of accurate high-level plans end estimates, the ability to effectively document and communicate these to project management and pricing staff
• Ability to work on multiple, concurrent efforts and manage time efficiently
• Ability with work with technical staff and lead technical teams to develop and document IT solutions
Must be able to pass a government background investigation.
Education & Experience:
B.S. degree required (M.S. preferred) in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies (SGT), a space systems engineering, science and IT services company, was founded in 1994. Headquartered in...