Quality Assurance / Conversions Representative
Field Consultants provide on-site physical plant evaluations of franchised hotel facilities.
This position requires travel, primarily by company leased vehicle or rented vehicle almost 100% of the time; air travel may occur up to 25% of the time, but may vary depending on growth objectives.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to consultation with property management and staff on QA related issues, and providing training assistance for property staff.
Field Consultants are also required to conduct de-identification inspections of terminated sites.
- Perform on-site quality assurance evaluations
- Generate accurate, thoroughly detailed QA reports documenting the findings of the evaluation.
- Deliver QA reports while on site to Franchisee and brand operations teams
- Consult and train property representatives
- Perform on-site punch list evaluations
- Generate accurate, thoroughly detailed punch list reports documenting the findings of the evaluation
- Deliver punch list reports within 48 hours of completing the punch list report
- Complete and submit all necessary administrative work including:
- Completion and accuracy of log sheets
- Effective planning and completion of monthly schedules
- Travel & Expenses
- Email communication
- Technology updates
- Minimum 2 years hotel property level background required. College degree preferred
- Must have the confidence and effective communication skills to provide both positive and constructive feedback to clients as well as peers.
- Consultant must be confident of making tough decisions
Must be self-motivated to maintain healthy work/life balance while meeting productivity requirements
- Effective Communication
- General computer knowledge needed including:
Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Outlook
- Internet Explorer (applications such as MyPortal and Medallia)
- Steton ® Software (specific QA software program including Steton Mobile Consultant and Steton® Website).
United States of America-Colorado-Denver
Wyndham Hotel Group
Dec 20, 2012, 10:43:26 AM
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...