Develops, expands and improves independent contractor network to assure Emergency Road Service (ERS) territory is sufficiently covered and able to provide quality service to members. Provides continuity, communication and complaint resolution between Communication Center Operations, Members and ERS Independent Contractors.
*Starting salary is $35,000+ depending upon experience level*
Coordinates cost effective negotiation of contracts for AAA Hoosier Motor Club.
Develops programs that enhance ERS and communicates those to the independent contractors.
Performs inspections of prospective and approved facilities to monitor, assist and enforce terms of contract.
Investigates and assists with resolution of member complaints.
Assists independent contractors with resolution of any payment issues.
Demonstrates strong knowledge of towing techniques and automotive repair.
Coordinates service information and issues to the local branch manager.
Performs additional tasks as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATIONAL/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
High school diploma is required with one (1) year certificate from college or technical school; or two (2) years related experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience. Preference is given to candidates who have worked in management.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing, in person or via a communication device.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail for problem resolution and contract negotiation.
- Ability to type and use a computer to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to move/transfer items weighing up to 30 pounds.