Eaton Corporation’s Aerospace Group has an opening for an Engineering Stress Analyst in its Euclid Facility.
This role is responsible for providing design and analysis support of aerospace fuel pump components.
Essential to this role is the ability to:
If interested, please apply online at www.eatonjobs.com indicating salary requirements/history. No phone calls or third party vendors please.
- Perform analysis of structural components (i.e. low cycle fatigue and high cycle fatigue) during development programs using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software and/or classical analysis techniques.
- Establish and utilize structural Rule Based Design methodologies and limits to insure conformance to operational requirements.
- Provide technical analysis support and assistance to internal departments, suppliers, and customers as it relates to aerospace fuel delivery components.
- Prepare various reports of activity and/or analytical studies pertaining to analysis investigations.
- Maintain history of trade studies and analyses performed.
- Keep informed of applicable trends and developments within area of endeavor and recommend consideration or investigation of new developments to increase or maintain product competitiveness
- Interface with internal and external customers to facilitate the communication of technical data.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers...