Exciting Sales Management Opportunity with Schwan’s!
Schwan Home Service, Inc.,
the largest direct-to-home frozen food delivery provider in the United States, as a
of one of our customer distribution centers. This sales management position provides experienced individuals the opportunity to bring their leadership and sales acumen to a company that values growth, hard work, enthusiasm, integrity and helping one another (our core values!) in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment.
As a Territory Sales Leader for Schwan's, you will be responsible for the sales and distribution of approximately
$2 million to $6 million
annually in frozen food products within an assigned territory encompassing a 60 mile radius of our local depot.
As a successful sales leader, you will:
This opportunity is a full time, benefited position with a base compensation and a competitive sales bonus structure.
- Select and train a team of up to 12 Route Sales Representatives and provide them leadership that instills a high level of customer service and the motivation to achieve sales goals.
- Play a key role in developing new customers, resolving customer issues, and ensuring prompt and courteous delivery service.
- Provide leadership and management of the Facility Supervisor who is responsible for maintaining the depot, product inventory control, material handling and efficiency of the warehouse operations, inspections, safety compliance, and maintenance of our company trucks.
- Bring the financial experience that allows you to effectively monitor growth of sales and profit, maintain data and documentation essential to the business operations, appropriately implement cost control measures, and properly maintain company assets.
- A Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience with 5 to 7 years related sales and sales leadership experience.
- Proven sales and distribution management expertise in the food or related sales industry preferred.
- Solid management and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound comprehension of basic business financials including effective budget management.
- Thorough knowledge of company and group products, polices, and processes.
- Excellent driving record and the ability to meet the Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including valid driver's license and corresponding medical certification as a condition of employment for this position.
US-Colorado-DENVER-CO-5805 EAST 42ND AVE. (1119)
The Schwan Food Company - 18 months ago
We Make Food. It's what we do and we do it well.
From home to stores, restaurants and more, our products are everywhere you eat. The...