The Email/Promotions Marketing Manager acts as a key partner and work cross functionally with teams across the organization including, but not limited to all Buying, Merchandising, Creative, IT, Vendor Marketing, Customer Insights, Store Events.
• Manage and develop Digital Sr. Marketing coordinator responsible for email execution, calendar planning, and reporting
• Works with Director of Digital Marketing as well as cross functional Promotions teams on omni-channel promotions and targeted marketing planning
• Own omni-channel promotional execution across digital marketing
• Partner with Store Marketing Directors to develop and manage drive-to-store email program for 40 Saks Fifth Avenue stores
• Strategically partner with CRM Marketing Director to develop customer lifecycle and targeted marketing email campaigns
• Leverage email and promotional performance reports to drive fact-based strategic planning
• Report on key take-aways during weekly business review. Participate in Monday business recapping presenting results to cross-functional teams.
• Partner with cross functional marketing team to align digital marketing calendar with store and promotional marketing calendars.
• Key contributor in Saks Fifth Avenue omni-channel marketing strategies
• Bring digital innovation to saks.com promotions and emails
• Assist in weekly forecast for email revenue and spend to ensure channel is on trend to Finance Plan
• Develop and execute email testing plans
• Bachelors degree in marketing/business preferred
• 3-4 years digital marketing, retail or agency experience a must.
• 1-2 years’ experience managing direct report.
• Analytical understanding of financial measurements and how to impact them.
• Ability to translate analytical results into action points
• Detail orientation, meticulous organization, ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, teamwork, and relationship building.
• Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills, project management, ability to quickly ascend a learning curve, comfortable with data.
• Must be able to keep the big picture in view without being afraid to get involved in the details and understands how marketing impacts the total business.
• Confidence presenting to and working with top management
• Intellectual maturity, excellent communication skills and strong influencing skills
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Careful attention to detail without sacrificing deadlines. The right candidate will be able to juggle several, sometimes conflicting deadlines
• Excellent internet and computer application skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Saks Incorporated - 10 months ago
Saks Fifth Avenue is a member of the Saks Incorporated (NYSE:SKS) group and operates 62 stores, led by its landmark flagship on New York's...