FARO Technologies, Inc. is continuing to develop new products that will revolutionize and disrupt the high-tech measurement and imaging industry. FARO® is the world leader in 3D imaging and measurement systems. We are a global company traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange with a passion for excellence and success. FARO is seeking a Vice President of Marketing for our Americas leadership team in the Lake Mary, Florida area.
We have a culture of innovation and an absolute commitment to reliability at all touch points. FARO partners with each customer to simplify their work through innovative measures. We recently celebrated our 30 year anniversary by having one of our valued customers, Paul Jr. Designs; build a custom FARO-themed chopper. FARO’s motorcycle build was recently featured on Discovery Channel’s popular television series American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior.
FARO encourages employee success by offering excellent benefits and a variety of career and training opportunities. We are completely focused on simplifying processes through innovation, integrity, teamwork, accountability and a friendly work environment. We are seeking a Marketing Leader to develop and deploy a marketing strategy and lead our high performance marketing team. This leader will control and direct the strategic development and implementation of targeted marketing programs and events, including print and web based campaigns. Responsibilities include:
1. Lead the development and execution of the Americas long term Marketing strategy, align it with the global FARO strategy and set up key performance metrics with the senior management team. This leader will analyze and present strategic marketing direction to sales management team based on current buying trends and the economic forecast.
2. Direct the development and implementation of marketing programs including print and web based campaigns, coordinating with global resources to execute these strategies. Review project requests and requirements and assign work to appropriate staff to develop specific programs and projects as they are approved. Monitor ongoing departmental projects and provide technical and policy direction.
3. Establish and direct the management of processes to track marketing activities including lead development and follow up for individual lead sources to ensure integrity of sales system including advertising, tradeshows and other special programs and reports.
4. Work in conjunction with sales and product line management in order to recommend and implement specific marketing programs and maintain an Americas market focus for all programs in order to build brand awareness and success for the corporation.
5. Direct the development and implementation of product specific and regional sales promotions and marketing campaigns to focus on designated products or target markets.
6. Implement customer profiling programs for strategic marketing planning.
7. Direct the development, production and distribution of case applications and other marketing collateral.
8. Interview, select, recommend hire, train and assign Marketing Department staff. Provide direction and mentoring, develop and communicate performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of staff, both as a department and individually. Evaluate performance and provide counseling and coaching to employees. Maintain harmonious employee/employer relations. Develop and implement staffing plans and related budgets.
• BS/BA in Marketing, MBA Preferred
• 7-10 yrs related experience at a manager level and leader in a company selling complex technical products
• 3-5 yrs people management experience
• Excellent leadership skills, strategic thinker, creative while also analytical, outstanding execution skills (change management, leadership effectiveness) and a team player
FARO is the world’s most trusted source for 3D measurement technology. The Company develops and markets computer-aided measurement and...