Job Order: J1212-0669 - Permanent Full Time
Title: Shift Supervisor Lead/Help Desk Analyst III
Category: Customer Service / Helpdesk
City: Stennis, Mississippi, United States
Job Description: Shift Supervisor Lead/Help Desk Analyst III
Serves in a supervisory role for Help Desk Analysts/Specialists that answer Help Desk phones to provide Tier I service support to users. Is responsible for overseeing the accuracy of workload being Logged and prioritized as incoming service calls to include providing inputs into reports as required on Service Level Agreements (SLAs) performance. Supervises the response to, and diagnose of, incidents/problems through discussions between Help Desk Analysts and users. Ensures timely effective and efficient attention of the incident management process through which incidents and resolutions are controlled. Have ability to conduct problem recognition, research solutions, isolation, and follow-up steps. Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical issues, incidents and problems. Supervises support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Supervises responses to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Supervises the documentation of, tracking, and monitoring of incidents from the initial call into the help desk through resolution for informative and timely resolution of incidents. Interacts with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problems with Tier II support. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties. Able to make recommends system modifications to reduce incidents and problems.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong leadership and people management skills are necessary.
- Strong customer service and communications skills are necessary.
- Ability to quickly analyze, evaluate and test software and hardware problems to provide rapid resolution support for known errors with documented solutions.
- Able to provide and restore systems configuration.
- Record and escalate after applying Tier I troubleshooting diagnosis to Tier II technicians and provide remote repair services for workstations and peripheral devices.
- Remotely install software applications.Additional Requirements:
(Include certifications, licenses, physical requirements, work schedule, etc.)
- HS diploma or equivalent and 8-10 years of related technical experience or BA or BS college degree in a technical discipline and 6 years of experience.
- A+ or Security + is required or achieved within 6 months after hire.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certification or Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) is required or achieved within 6 months after hire.
- ITILv3 Intermediate Certification is required in Service Operations or achieved within 6 months after hire.
- Help Desk Institute (HDI) Customer Service Representative Certification desired
- Experienced with computer terms and customer service operations.
- Strong communications skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially ability to listen and understand what is being described with attention to details in transcribing communications into BMC Remedy.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite experience required.
-LI-ZJ1 At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Help Desk/IT Services
- ITIL Foundations V3 Expert
- MicrosoftCert Desktop Sup Tech
- MicrosoftCert IT Professional
CGI - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
About CGI Group
CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading...