We are looking for
a Creative Manager for
in Denver, CO.
Who is Aimco?
Aimco is a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) and is one of the largest owners and operators of apartment homes in the country. Aimco is a top provider of apartment homes to nearly 250,000 residents. Aimco has properties in 38 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. As a leading S&P 500 company with over 25 years of proven performance, Aimco has a unique blend of experience and ingenuity in apartment management, financing and investing in conventional and affordable housing communities.
We are looking for a Creative Manager.
The Aimco Marketing Team is seeking a Creative Manager that has a strong work history of leading creative projects from concept through completion. The Creative Manager will serve as the liaison between the Marketing Project Managers or field Property Operations teams and Graphic Designers on a diverse set of creative projects ranging from flyers to permanent signage.
- Supports creative needs of Marketing Department, Project Managers and field Property Operations teams
- Manages team of 3 to 6 Graphic Designers
- Follows creative process to execute projects
- Sources materials, timing and cost estimates from vendors
- Manages the project traffic, due dates and workload per Designer
- Communicates frequently with Graphic Designers and project stakeholders to ensure visibility into project progress
- Reports to Director of Marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Management of Graphic Designers
- Print production knowledge
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to generate fresh ideas fast
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a growth environment
- Team building and diplomatic leadership
- Problem solver
- High attention to detail
- 5 years creative and / or project management experience (at least 3 years creative experience)
- Management of a team of 3 or more Graphic Designers
- Working with internal and external clients
- Overseeing small- and large-format creative projects, including Point of Sale displays and signage. Experience overseeing permanent signage production preferred.
- Corporate work experience preferred
- Between 0 and 2 times a month
Send this job description to a friend by email.