Assurant Specialty Property
Assurant Specialty Property businesses are leading providers of creditor-placed homeowners insurance, direct-marketed products, collateral protection programs and related outsourcing services. They develop, underwrite, market and administer specialty property and personal lines of insurance through collaborative relationships with leading home mortgage companies, financial institutions, manufactured home builders and dealers, auto finance companies, property management companies and managing general agents. Assurant Specialty Property serves clients and their customers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. www.assurantspecialtyproperty.com
Assurant Specialty Property is part of Assurant, the premier provider of specialized insurance products and related services in North America and select worldwide markets . Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and part of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has over $27 billion in assets and $8 billion in annual revenue. www.assurant.com
We are looking for exceptional, results driven Client Services Operations Analyst in our operations center in Duluth, GA. The ideal candidate will represent the interests of Assurant as the daily point of contact for assigned service providers from an operations perspective and ensure the efficient service and satisfaction of our customers.
- Manages, coordinates, and maintains communication between Assurant and its clients and daily point of contact for assigned service providers from an operations perspective and ensure the efficient service and satisfaction of our customers
- Conducts business process analysis, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analysis in an effort to align business initiatives
- Provides systems, administrative, and operational support and assist with development and implementation of new or existing products, processes and accounts
- Analyzes existing forms promoting effective operations standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance or other methods
- Assists in the development, documentation, and implementation of new systems and procedures in various departments and instructs personnel regarding them.
- Project Management, as well as set up and document procedures and trouble shoot system problems
- Receives and investigates all complaints concerning client issues; analyze processing problems, develops problem resolution by and recommends solutions while working with other departments to test and implement solutions
- Identifies project requirements and estimates by coordinating activities with team sponsors, directing team members, interviewing customers, analyzing operations, and determining project scope, developing project specifications, documenting results
- Prepares customers for implementation by planning and/or coordinating training, writing documentation and providing support
- Maintains quality by performing post-implementation quality audits to ensure integrity, adhering to customer service standards and analyzing and providing overall support to internal and external customers
- Experience in insurance, mortgage, banking and call center
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Skills - knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of training and project management
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Advanced project management skills, 1-3 years minimum
- Ability to adapt easily as procedure/client needs change
- Ability to multi-task and work in deadline-oriented, results-driven, fast-paced environment is a must.
- Ability to lead/orchestrate meetings and gain consensus among large groups
- Must be PC literate and have a basic knowledge working in a Windows environment. MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Project, Publisher or PageMaker, Visio
We offer comprehensive benefits to full-time and part-time employees including medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance, 401(k) pension, generous paid time off and much more.
- Working knowledge of Operational systems Trackall, MortgageServ, Fidelity (Alltell), Quest, LSAMS I/II
- Mortgage Loan Servicing experience is a plus
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for a job and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our current opportunities and to apply online, please visit http://jobs.assurant.com
Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/AssurantCareers (@AssurantCareers)
Requisition Number: 30317
Assurant, Inc. (Assurant) is a holding company. Through its subsidiaries, it is engaged in providing specialized insurance products and...