: Linux Build Engineer
Location : Dallas , TX
Duration : Long-Term
Rate : Negotiable
- 1 to 2 years of direct experience with Linux driver development and Linux application development
- Direct experience building/ creating Open Embedded recipes and SDK generation
- Direct experience working with GIT and open source patch and commits
- Linux admin experience to manage build server, e.g. creating & run CRON jobs etc.
- Should have a sound understanding of SoC architectures, peripherals and drivers.
- Capable of providing reasonably accurate estimates for work effort.
- Integration and development of algorithms, operating systems, and drivers as needed to bring solution to market.
- Ability to debug interactions between various SW components and HW issues
Desirable additional skills:
- Prior experience in GStreamer development/optimization, multi-channel audio and internet music services is a plus
- Prior experience in firmware on TI DSP architectures or TI Processor is a plus
If available and interested in this opportunity please mail an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com for consideration; a Systel Inc representative will get in touch with you shortly
Systel Inc. is one of the leading providers of Information Technology & Engineering Services with offices distributed globally. Systel has combined group strength of 400+ strong resource base deployed in Fortune 500 companies across the globe for more than a decade in ERP, BI, IMS, Web, Content Management and Engineering. SYSTEL INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Systel - 2 years ago