When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Manager/Senior Manager to join our Federal Tax practice in our Los Angeles office.
* Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, and S-corporations for a variety of clients from Fortune 100 companies to emerging businesses
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experiences
* Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
* Manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
* Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
* Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Manager:
* Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections, and project budgets
* Team with other professionals to identify new marketplace opportunities and grow the KPMG tax practice
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...