The Pharmacy Tech II will have responsibilites which require some professional judgement and problem-solving skills, as well as more complex day to day functions. The Tech II performs daily dispensing duties that were previously ony performed by Pharmacists, thus allowing the Pharmacist more time to perform clinical duties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate's Degree in related field with emphasis on math and science preferred.
- One (1) year Hospital Pharmacy experience required.
- Home Infusion experience preferred.
- Extensive IV compounding experience and precision; work independently and follow-through on problems; knowledge of chemo guidelines, maximum dosages and ancillary labels and knowledge of universal precautions for biohazard preparations required.
- CPhT - National Certification and successful completion of internal Pharmacy Department Technician II exam required.
MidMichigan Health - 18 months ago
MidMichigan Health is a non-profit health system, headquartered in Midland, Michigan, dedicated to providing quality, comprehensive health...