Swedish Match North America Inc., a consumer packaged goods (CPG) producer and market leader of cigars and a broad assortment of smokeless tobacco products including snus, is currently seeking a Territory Representative (TR) for the Fargo, ND and surrounding areas . The successful candidate will manage all sales and operational functions within the respective assigned geography.
Major Responsibilities Include:
* Implement sales and merchandising programs for retail accounts in the territory.
* Ensure competitive pricing for all brands in the marketplace.
* Exchange and return out of date products at store level and in distributors.
* Sell distribution of new products and expand distribution on established brands.
* Sell special promotional displays and install and/or service display racks.
* Check and record distribution of all products in the store via laptop computer.
* Support local trade shows and sampling events.
* Develop effective and efficient sales call coverage for territory.
* Prepare weekly sales reports, and account for all expenses and stock advances.
( Employees referring applicants should submit them through the Internal Career Center . Click on " Refer a Friend " and complete the fields as prompted. An e-mail will then be sent to the referred candidate inviting them to submit their resume online and your name will be associated with the referral .)
Education: Bachelor’s degree or directly related work experience is required.
Experience: Requires some directly related work experience in non-durable consumer goods sales with some retail, wholesale grocery or route sales preferred.
Skills: Strong planning, communication, and teamwork skills are required. Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite required.
Additional: Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and will be expected to pass a drug screening test and a background check. Additionally, the candidate must live within the geographical assignment.
Benefits for New Hires:
Swedish Match offers highly competitive salaries, a company vehicle, flexible benefits program, medical, dental and vision, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), paid vacation, 11 paid company holidays and more!