Be the Solution. Imagine the Impact.
The Implementation Specialist plays a key role for Omnicell during the installation and on-going servicing of our supply systems.
Omnicell, Inc. (NASDAQ: OMCL) is a leading provider of automation and business information solutions enabling hospitals and other healthcare organizations to streamline the medication administration process and manage costly medical supplies for increased operational efficiency and enhanced patient safety. Since 1992, more than 2,600 hospital customers worldwide have utilized Omnicell's medication automation, supply chain, and analytics solutions. Our dedicated employees and unique culture focused on customer intimacy have garnered us respect and recognition in our industry. Every day, around the world, our people play a vital role in improving healthcare for everyone. Let Omnicell be your solution to a great career and imagine the impact.
In order to work effectively as an Implementation Specialist the position is expected to:
- After the sale of a system is complete, the Implementation Specialist works closely with the implementation team to ensure that the system is correctly implemented.
- The Implementation Specialist is also involved with extensive customer service issues and with training.
- Work with the implementation team to assist the implementation of the project plan.
- Ensure that the proper installation tasks are completed for a timely implementation.
- Communicate with Project Manager, the account and appropriate personnel about project status, milestones and problems and assist whenever needed to ensure compliance and follow-thru.
- Conduct in-service training.
- Assist with the generation of all necessary reports and tracking systems. Complete all necessary reports in a timely manner.
- Assist with the configuration process.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Materials management setting, as well as familiarity with and understanding of a hospital OR.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work well with customers and with employees at various levels.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and follow a detailed plan.
- Ability to assist with analysis of training needs and to conduct training sessions.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software.
- MS Excel, MS Word and Project Plan software experience is desirable.
- Must be able to travel frequently, have own transportation and be available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week to answer questions about ongoing implementations.
- Must be able to push heavy equipment and have good dexterity for doing routine configuration tasks.
Omnicell - 13 months ago