Our client, a prestigious Los Angeles based Law Firm is currently seeking a high level senior paralegal for a permanent position. Our client is seeking focused, detail oriented, and thorough Paralegal candidates for this important project.
- Must have a 4 year college degree with ABA certificate preferred
- Must live in (or be willing to commute to) Los Angeles
- Must have 7-10+ years of high level senior paralegal experience at a major law firm. Our client will not look at candidates who have job hopped.
- Experience must include all levels of trial preparation including going trial, the ability to run multiple cases, must be able to work at fast environment and full spectrum of paralegal duites
- Must have excellent computer skills, Excel, Word, Concordance or similar software
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- Duration: permanent position
- Pay Rate: up to $150K per year
- Schedule: 40 hours per week, 5 Days per week
About Hire Counsel
Hire Counsel is proud to be a 100% employee owned company through the HCMC Legal, Inc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). This unique corporate structure allows for equity participation by our temporary employees through the ESOP, provided they meet the Plan requirements. As a qualifying employee, you will become part of a growing family of legal contract professionals participating in a precedent setting employee benefit.
- Equity participation through Employee Stock Ownership Plan, provided meeting plan requirements
- Highly competitive hourly rates/compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance among others
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus Pay
The ESOP benefit is in addition to our generous benefits packages including medical, dental and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, as well as holiday and bonus pay.
At Hire Counsel we take great pride in the professional, courteous and congenial manner in which we work with all of our employees. We recognize our success is due to the efforts of our talented pool of hardworking temporary employees.
Hire Counsel is a national legal staffing organization dedicated to providing our clients with the finest candidates available. We keep this promise by offering our candidates an industry-leading benefits package and by hiring smart, experienced staff, all of whom are attorneys and paralegals committed to responsive, active service.
All resumes are held in strict confidence. We NEVER forward your resume anywhere without obtaining your authorization first.
Hire Counsel - 14 months ago