Are you searching for career growth in an exciting industry that offers you an opportunity to help others?
Gem Ambulance is searching for articulate, professional and ambitious person to join our team. The Administrative Assistant provides front line support for our company. The Administrative Assistant communicates and assists clients via phone, data entry, and other projects as assigned . You will be building relationships with both clients and Gem employees.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and advance with a growing company.
This position offers:
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Full time schedule.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Build business relationships with clients, by sharing our company vision and values while providing excellent customer service.
- Schedule appointments and confirm appointments.
- Able to work adequately and efficiently.
- Be detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
- Work as a team and maintain a positive attitude.
- Minimum 2yr college degree.
- Experience in assisting others
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Good computer skills. Knowledge of MS Office is a must.
- Data entry/typing skills.
- Ability to handle diverse personalities in an excellent office environment.
- Medical background is a plus, but not necessary.
We are looking for someone that has a legal background. Legal Secretary or Paralegal. Areas of law you ll be assisting: Employment, Workman s Comp, Compliance, HIPPA, etc.