This position reports to the U.S. Supply Chain Manager. It is responsible for managing supply of assigned products within PAS. Assumes responsibility for achieving established service level targets and inventory investment. Initiates and drives continuous improvement focused on supply chain planning and execution. Establishes relationship with sales & marketing, finance, quality, R&D and operations to gain a clear understanding of business direction. Supports development of action plans to achieve supply chain goals and customer satisfaction. Maintains a strong link to worldwide business plans to support supply needs.
Responsible for supply planning of internal and external FG suppliers to achieve service level and inventory investment objectives for assigned products.
- Maintain appropriate FG inventory levels and product deployment to achieve backorder, line fill, inventory turn and future days supply objectives. - - Run monthly supply consensus meetings, ensuring supply models accurately represent distribution requirements, production plans and expected inventory levels.
- Perform rough-cut capacity planning and issue master schedules/purchase orders to the appropriate manufacturing plant or vendor.
- Maintain updated record of supplier capacity and utilization.
- Monotor manufacturing schedule and mix compliance
- Act as liason for PAS WW supply chain partners regarding supply of U.S produced items and OEM vendors.
- Assist in the implementation of go to market plans, specifically establishing initial stocking quantities, target inventory levels and DC locations.
- Execute SAP business processes and maintain SAP master data associated with supply planning to ensure appropriate product supply and deployment.
- Conduct appropriate levels of analytical analysis as needed.
- Participate on and/or lead continuous improvement projects and initiatives to meet supply chain objectives.
- BS/BA with concentration in Supply Chain or Operations Management preferred.
- APICS CPIM certification preferred.
- E xperience in demand or supply planning using an ERP preferred. SAP experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced PC application skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Abilty to coordinate information across several functions/regions.