• Develops technological solutions and leads the implementation of those solutions to ensure compliance with all applicable anti-corruption laws and regulations on a global basis
• Develops and oversees anti-corruption training programs
• Oversees the technology solutions supporting the due diligence process for third-party intermediaries (TPIs) across the globe
• Develops strategies to track and maintain compliance with anti-corruption laws across international markets
• Provides overall direction
• Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
• Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
• Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
• Licensed attorney, auditor, or certified ethics and compliance professional and 10 years experience, including 2 years experience with oversight of procedures, workflows, and systems.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• 4 years experience developing and implementing compliance programs.
• 4 years experience with global supplier data sources.
• 4 years Walmart experience with processes, procedures, and technology used to assess and monitor supplier compliance and risk.
Director Compliance Systems Anti-Corruption-International
Walmart Stores - 19 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...