Would you like to work as a Linux Administrator supporting an enterprise software application that is hosted in the cloud? Are you a team player that wants to experience working for a world class company? Ultimate Software Ranked # 9 on FORTUNE Magazine’s Top 100 Companies to Work For in 2013 and is seeking a Linux Administrator to join the team and make a difference. This position can be virtual or based in our Weston, FL headquarters which is just outside of Fort Lauderdale and Miami.
The selected candidate will be part of a dynamic Infrastructure & Operations team, which keeps our award winning Human Capital Management product up and running in our own private cloud for our customers. As part of the Emerging Technologies Team, the candidate will be responsible for keeping up with brand new implementations of Linux and OpenStack, then conducting proof of concepts in our environment, and helping to operationalize these new technologies into production. This position is a challenging and rewarding blend of administration, engineering and research.
Our work environment is challenging and fast-paced. With our award winning team and company culture, Ultimate Software is accustomed to hiring the best talent and treating them so well they never want to leave. If you are a qualified Linux Administrator who would like to be a part of our team, please apply now!
- Keep up with brand new releases of the Linux Kernel and OpenStack, then proving out how best to use the new technologies in our team
- Work with the other members of the Infrastructure & Operations organization to operationalize new Linux and OpenStack technologies across the organization
- At least 5 years Linux Administration experience
- Basic understanding of network technologies
- OpenStack administration experience
- MySQL administration experience
- Shell Scripting and automation skills are a major plus
- Self-motivated and willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done
- Capable of working effectively without supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Maintain focus when priorities change frequently
Ultimate Software - 21 months ago
The Ultimate Software Group isn't timid about the benefits of its workforce management products. Businesses use its cloud-based UltiPro...