ProStep Rehab builds a culture around “Revolutionizing Post-Acute Therapy.” We take pride in assisting therapists in reaching a work/life balance coupled with professional growth. This balance is achieved through a variety of programs including career ladders, attainable productivity standards and individual career mapping. We’re looking for someone who values education, professional growth, and a fun work environment.
SUMMARY OF POSITION: To provide occupational therapy services in compliance with state and federal regulations. Direction and supervision of Occupational Therapist Assistants as indicated .
Essential Functions ( But not limited to)
1. Provide evaluation and treatment of movement and cognitive disorders in
accordance with physician orders.
2. Treats all residents, visitors, and staff with courtesy.
3. Compliance with federal and state regulations, professional guidelines and
code of ethics for the profession of occupational therapy and provision of
occupational therapy services.
Essential Qualifications ( But not limited to)
1. Graduate of accredited entry level occupational therapy program.
2. State credentialing /licensure as required.
3. Synthesis of knowledge related to anatomy, physiology, and pathology for effective evaluation and treatment of movement and cognitive disorders.
4. Collaboration with members of the interdisciplinary team in delivery of patient care to maximize functional outcomes.
• Competitive salary
• In-house Rehab Team
• Relocation assistance
• Rehabilitation techs in all centers
• High functioning patients
• Development Mapping and Career Ladder
We focus on post-acute therapy; join us to see how we can empower you.
Contact Anita Theis 727-772-3007 for more information
Keywords: physical, manual therapy, geriatric, healthcare, orthopedic, acute care, rehab, rehabilitation, home health, SNF, ALF, hospital, clinic, neuro, neurological, sub acute, post acute, out patient, Skilled Nursing, modalities, ADL, activities of daily living, OT, OTR, OTA, COTA Occupational therapy, Occupational therapist, Occupational therapy Assistant, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical therapy, physical therapist, physical therapy assistant, PT, P.T.,PTA, speech therapy, speech pathology, speech pathologist, speech therapist, SLP, CFY, SLP-CCC, SLP-CFY, swallowing, dysphasia, aphasia, video fluoroscopy, manager, supervisor, team leader, director of rehabilitation, director of rehab, DOR.
ProStep Rehab offers comprehensive rehabilitative services including physical, occupational and speech therapy services in a variety of...