Key Position Responsibilities
To aggressively purchase and/or transport volumes of crude oil, condensate and brine on a term basis in order to optimize and maintain value on all Crosstex Ohio River Valley assets.
Scope and Magnitude:
Position shall be an integral part of the Asset Team responsible for maintaining, growing and optimizing Operating Income and maximizing asset throughput. This person will play a key role in maintaining and growing current sources of crude oil, condensate and brine supplies and profitability.
1. Develop an extensive working knowledge of the ORV assets in order to understand opportunities and obstacles.
2. Develop and maintain existing supply and market opportunities surrounding the Company’s assets.
3. Call upon industry connections and experience to create incremental business for the Company.
4. Monitor daily volumes to understand and maximize the value chain of the Ohio River Valley assets.
5. Work closely with Engineering and Operations in order to develop new supply opportunities.
6. Work closely with Contract Administration and Legal to ensure deals papered to accurately reflect the actual deal made with the customer.
7. Maintain close communication with Accounting in order to ensure accuracy and timely payment.
Key Essential Qualifications
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
• College Degree
• Possess strong negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Candidate must demonstrate a very strong understanding and appreciation for working in a team environment.
• Must possess the ability to gain a working understanding of an integrated midstream asset base.
- 3 years ago - save job