HealthBridge Management is a premier provider of
long-term care, assisted living, and rehabilitation. As
a family-run company, we offer the highest standards of
patient care in gracious, professionally managed care
We are committed to providing a Culture of Excellence,
built on strong principles and a dedication to providing
our coworkers, residents and their families with
excellence in care and service. Our focus on this pledge
has resulted in phenomenal growth that is expected to
continue, securing our future and creating rewarding
opportunities for talented candidates to join our team.
With a focus on quality patient care and strong
management principles, we have cultivated an environment
that our employees can be proud of, where their input
and participation matter. With locations in Connecticut,
Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio and
Pennsylvania, we are always looking for candidates who
share our philosophy on excellence. Align yourself with
a network that is 15,000 professionals strong and
The Speech and Language Pathologist assumes full
clinical responsibilities consistently primarily of
evaluation of patients and direct patient care.
Additional duties of an administrative nature will be
assigned as needed.
- Reviews medical information and conducts screenings
prior to evaluations to determine patient need for
services and ability to benefit from skilled
- Performing patient evaluations under physician order
and develops a treatment plan in accordance with
- Implements treatment plan through direct treatment,
education of treatment staff and supervision of
physical therapy staff.
- Assumes responsibility for continual professional
growth and development, by participating in
continuing education programs, and other appropriate
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient, facility
and physical related information.
- Maintains accurate billing information in accordance
with facility procedures on a daily basis.
- Attends and participates in interdisciplinary
meetings as appropriate to relay clinical findings
and recommendations to other members of the rehab
- Attends and participates in family meetings as
- Adheres to documentation requirements of
Rehabilitation department and the facility.
- Conducts staff training/education as appropriate via
formal and informal in-services and consultations.
- Current state license for the Connecticut.
- Bachelors and/or Master's Degree in Speech and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated competency in therapy treatment and
evaluation principles, techniques, materials and
- Demonstrated knowledge of state and federal
- HealthBridge recognizes that employees are the
backbone of our caring business.