H5G Entertainment is looking for an iOS Developer to program games for our social mobile applications. We are looking for someone who is passionate about mobile game development and bringing them to life with clean and elegant code. You will keep us on top of the leading edge of iOS application programming techniques, technologies, and development standards.
You are responsible for end to end software development/design and final execution of game design directions. You will develop and maintain the core iOS technologies for use in mobile games. You will build robust mobile experiences and maintain rich interactive applications including single and multiplayer games, widgets, etc.
This position is located at H5Gs Manhattan, NY or Mahwah, NJ office. You must be willing to travel to either site for training, team meetings, etc.
- Develop user interactions, user interfaces and gameplay elements along with networking rendering libraries using iOS facilities.
- Implement iOS application features with effective user interfaces.
- Deliver quality iOS games and applications, across the spectrum of Apple iOS devices, in a timely fashion.
- Code key game elements with developers and artists.
- Rapidly build and test prototypes.
- Propose and recommend creative solutions as well as communicate them clearly and effectively.
- Strong software engineering background and experience social networking games.
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices in web standards, design, and technologies including all forms of mobile applications.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming, Objective C, with XCode, UIKit, Shared Libraries, Frameworks and latest Apple SDK versions, Cocoa Touch and Apple HIG.
- Understanding and experience querying against relational databases NO SQL databases.
- Experience working XML/JSON and familiarity with REST/SOAP methodologies, and AJAX.
- Experience in Apple Push Notification Services, Foundation Framework and Memory Management.
- Proficiency in user interface design and implementation following Apple's Human Interface design guidelines.
- Familiarity with using server side services/web services; Maps, GPS services for iOS apps.
- Strong knowledge/experience in iOS domain.
- Experience with Apple's Core Data framework.
- UNIX command shell.
- At least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.).
- Subversion, GIT, or at least one source control system; vault source gear.
- Must be a US citizen, or permanent resident.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years Java development experience.
- 3+ years of iOS development experience (iPhone/iPad).
- 5+ years of experience delivering proven interactive solutions.
- Basic 3D math skills.
- Experience with CPU/memory optimization, cross-browser compatibility.
- Android game and application development is a plus.
JobThread - 2 years ago
High 5 Games is the premier content creator for the casino industry.
Developing for the land-based, online, social, and mobile markets,...