The Advanced Supply Chain Planner (ASCP) performs daily activities associated with releasing inventory from the Equipment Distribution Center (EDC) to the Configuration Centers. Release of material to support the daily production schedule at the Configuration Centers in order to align with priorities and capacities, thus reducing Configuration Center on-hand inventory, and increasing efficiencies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Maximize Configuration Center capacity considering both resource and material constraints
* Monitor exception reports to limit inventory exposure of obsolete inventory
* Address order issues that keep orders from being filled in a timely manner
* Maximize order fill rates
* Four-year college degree - preferably in Business, Logistics, or Accounting/Finance - or comparable experience is required.
* Three - four years experience, with a background in Purchasing, Planning, and Customer Service
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required, with emphasis on Excel and Access
* Expert level knowledge of Access highly preferred (designing databases, linking tables, SQL queries)
* Excellent analytical skills required
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required
* Excellent customer service skills required
* Proficiency in Oracle is a plus
* Association for Operations Management (APICS) certification is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Ricoh - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, and...