SUMMARY: The role is responsible for assisting the General Store Manager and the Senior Assistant Store Manager operational duties and providing customer support for quality service, customer satisfaction and driving profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in recruiting efforts and interviewing process for all charmer available positions.
- Is a leader in customer service satisfaction and upholds the same standard to all Associates
- Will take an active role in training and development of employees
- Provides prompt support to store management in assisting with store promotions and visual merchandising
- Takes proactive role in establishing and carrying out all company policies including shrinkage control disciplines and programs
- Assists in distributing work assignments to Associates and ensures store maintenance, cleaning and appearance is up to company standards at all times
- Maintains store-level compliance with company standards of safety, security, facility maintenance, postings/notifications and other administrative duties
- Successfully address customer complaints and resolve problems
- Assists the GSM and where applicable the Senior Assistant Store Manager in managing the CC Social Program to meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets set for the social program
- Minimum 2 year managerial experience in a high volume/high unit, multi-million dollar fashion retail environment is required ;R elocatibility is preferred
- Personality and attitude that represent and consistently demonstrate the Charming CHARLIE 3 E’s: Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy
- Create and maintain an environment where Associates enjoy coming to work every day and customers love to shop
- Considerable knowledge of retail systems, HR practices and retail operations
- Keen ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills; Multi- lingual is beneficial
- Excellent organization and reasoning skills
- Acute attention to detail – with a strong ability to prioritize and execute tasks
- Must be a US citizen
- College degree preferred; High School diploma required
Charming Charlie - 20 months ago
It’s time for a FABULOUS career! charming charlie, the award-winning fashion accessories retailer, is the one-of-a-kind...