Will be responsible for developing the software for the product, including:
- Defining and maintaining the detailed design of the software module.
- Develop software modules.
- Performs the unit tests on the developed software module.
- Performs peer code reviews.
- Delivers the module and the related documentation to the function integrator.
- When several software engineers contribute to the development of one module, one referent shall be identified and will ensure the consistency of the module delivery.
- Project Planning: Work with software Project Leader and Function Leader to estimate the effort to develop software functions.
- Project Monitoring and Control: Escalate software issues and ricks to Function Leader.
- Verification: Perform peer review on software code and perform unit tests.
- Work with software designers, systems requirements engineers, and function architects to understand the customer, system, and software requirements and software design specifications.
- Perform root cause analysis on software defects. Identity fix, and resolve.
- Communicate defect resolution status to Function Leader and Software Project Lead.
A competitive benefits package is offered as well including top level health insurance and 401k.
- A minimum of two years of Embedded C/C++ programming experience preferably in the automotive sector or similar sectors.
- Experience working in an OSEK environment.
- Experience working with MISRA coding standards.
- Thorough understanding of vehicle communication protocol KWP2000.
- A bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering; other disciplines will be considered.
- Team player mentality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
LHP Engineering Resource Division - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard