ProEnergy's Professional Services Group provides technical specialists and project management personnel to our power generation, ethanol, refinery and oil and gas industry clients. Our vast network of trained personnel has worked for some of the industry's finest companies around the world.
Our focus is on personnel for contract, temp-to-hire and direct-hire basis, and we are aggressively seeking versatile, focused, and motivated individuals to join our team.
Ability to update and communicate with the project team. Ability to lead and manage field teams of field craft in a safe, quality, and effective manner that aligns with the project plan and governing principles for the company, client, and scope of work. Experienced in reading schedules and progressing responsible work activities in the field that are accurately communicated to the scheduler / project controls team and or project management team. Ability to remove barriers in a positive and acceptable manner to ensure work performance. Ability to provide quick and effective solutions to areas not aligned with the plan and or field execution expectations.
Support goals of the turnaround project and develop a complete understanding of their functionality.
Responsible for ensuring Safety and Quality measures are in place and compliance is maintained throughout the execution of work activities and the project. Responsible for the accurate and timely management of work progress, timesheet data, and management of work schedules. Support the management of the scope of work and Change Management process. Ability to step out work tasks. Capable of setting expectations for work performed. Ability forecast work progression and support readiness of work that supports work progression continuation.
Capable of creating positive morale within teams that fosters team culture.
Coordinate and ensure that the necessary materials, tools, equipment and or subcontractors supporting the work are aligned and readied for the work tasks as work progress, progresses.
Knowledge of fixed mechanical equipment, piping systems, and heavy crane lifts.
Collaborates with others to accomplish goals. Supports team decisions Broad experience in maintenance and construction practices, specifically related to turnarounds, outages, shutdowns. Extensive understanding of turnaround execution processes
Support the development of
planning and execution milestones
- Minimum of 10+ years of industrial experience related to complex brown field projects and turnarounds, executed in a fast-track work environment.Minimum of 3 to 5+ years of “current” industrial supervisory experience.
- Must be able to obtain N.A.S.A.P. background clearance and T.W.I.C.
- Ability to read P&ID’s and Engineered Drawing for equipment and piping.
- Ability to take direction and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well within complex and fast moving team environments.
- Ability to assemble crews of skilled mechanical craft teams is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel within the US as required by turnaround field service projects.