Req ID: 64698BR
Business Title: BCU Digital Media Specialist
Business: Baxter Credit Union
Location of Position: Vernon Hills, IL
As Digital Media Specialist, the candidate will conceptualize, produce and edit video assets, and possess varied multi-media asset management knowledge. Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment along with a talented team of marketing professionals, developing positive experiences and improving the financial well-being of our members. Strengthen the value and effectiveness of the team with strong creative insights, coupled with technical skills that match the overall digital-first strategy.
1. Plan, coordinate, and produce video for all channels (mobile, web, email). You will lead story-boarding, scripting, producing, filming, lighting, and editing video content. Videos to include, but are not limited to:
Inspirational brand communication
Instructional, internal development
2. Provide vendor management and creative support for email marketing campaigns.
3. Optimize brand awareness by planning and executing content schedules for all digital assets in branch locations.
4. Serve as the primary relationship manager for digital media partner programs, ensuring they meet business objectives, budget and effectiveness throughout the organization.
5. Work with IT and internal & external business partners to support and expand digital media capabilities.
6. Occasional photography work will be assigned.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree with emphasis in visual journalism/media encouraged, but not required.
- Min. 1 year experience in digital media communications.
- Thorough understanding of video technologies, including: Adobe Premiere and After Effects, Apple Final Cut Pro. Working knowledge of InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of digital effects (flash, motion graphics, and animation) and web protocols preferred.
- Proficient in a broad variety of communication channels including email, online social networking, video and web-delivery. Some experience with HTML coding preferred.
- Proven experience managing cross functional projects from scope to implementation; experience with project or workflow management software a plus.
- Able to manage digital assets in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment focused on measurable results.
- Experience in financial services a plus.
Doing Work that Matters:
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
Baxter - 15 months ago
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...