Prepares DD Form 1348, DA form 3161, DA form 3318, DA form 2062, DA Form 2407, DA Form 2404, Missing Parts Notifications, Notifications of Non Fair Wear and Tear damage, Trip Reports and Shipping paperwork (DHL/FEDEX, USPS, DD 1149, US Customs Declaration etc...) IAW instructions received from supervisory personnel.
Ensures security requirements for the storage, issue and/or shipment and transport of COMSEC and Sensitive Items are adhered to.
Prepares equipment for onward movement IAW instructions received from supervisory personnel.
May operate GMV, NSCV, ATV, Bobcat, MHE and/or commercial vehicles in the conduct of daily duties and assignments. May be required to perform routine operator maintenance on same.
Cleans, packs, crates, loads, unloads, palletizes and prepares necessary paperwork for equipment movement (by ground and/or air transport) to/from FOB, AOB, APOD, DRMO, Class II, IV and VII warehouses and/or shipment/retrograde to locations outside the Theater of operation. Utilizes RFID technology and GTN services, when available or as otherwise directed, to track equipment in transit.
Adheres to local physical security procedures and requirements and immediately reports violations to SOFSA FWD supervisory personnel.
Follows manual warehousing storage, location and inventory procedures.
Conducts inventories of component items to major end items ensuring all recoverable/non-expendable items are physically present or otherwise accounted for prior to accepting the item for turn in from the user. Discrepancies will be documented on appropriate forms and immediately brought to the Supervisors attention for specific guidance/resolution.
Upon direction, removes serviceable parts from equipment prior to the item being turned-in to CMRE or DRMS.
Individual is expected to remain available to provide customer support 24/7.
Performs other logistic related duties as assigned.
- Experience with the Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) automated property accounting system
- A thorough and complete understanding of Manual property book Hand Receipt procedures and the
SSAVIE information and reporting system is required.
- Must have the ability to resolve problems with little or no outside assistance.
- Able to deploy to, through, and over combat or hostile fire areas, to include
Forward Operation Bases (FOB), and Advance Operating Bases (AOB) and
APOD areas, via SOJTF approved air transport. Will be required as needed to best meet the needs of
the customer and ensure that the requirements set forth in the related Statement of Work (SOW) are
- Provide direct and/or indirect oversight of the operation of multiple equipment transfer points.
- Be able to Inventory and account for major fielding’s equipment and parts and spare
pool stocks shipped to AOR.
- Ability to implement standard operating procedures for the classification and turn‐in of unserviceable
equipment IAW HQ DA Regulations, SOJTF policies and J4 SOCOM guidance.
- Coordinate for the shipment and tracking in transit of replacement Spare Pool and SOF Peculiar
Equipment (SO‐P) for SOJTF from CONUS.
- Monitor the shipment and tracking of equipment returned for OEM repair throughout the repair
and return process.
- Prepare reports, maintains files, conduct briefings and supervise personnel engaged in
complex logistic and maintenance support functions associated with the transport, storage, turn‐in, issue
and/or direct exchange of military equipment to/from remote locations.
- Obtain a Secret Security Clearance
-Ability to Travel to oconus locations.
The successful candidate will be required to successfully complete customer required International Readiness Certifications. For more information please review more requirements on http://www.campatterbury.in.ng.mil/CivilianContractorDeploymentRedeploymentInfo/tabid/1101/Default.aspx
International travel required.
Candidate selected will travel to Fayetteville, NC to In Process.
- Completion of the Army 92Y or 92A Advanced Non‐Commissioned Officers Course or the 920A
Warrant Officer Course. PBUSE certification
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS8806 MISSILES AND FIRE CTRL (S0806)
Missiles and Fire Control
G821:MFC-CLSS - LMOS
FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...