Want to bring home the bacon? Smithfield offers great
careers across the mid-Atlantic area!
As a Senior IT Support Specialist, you will support the
world's largest pork manufacturing facility in the
world! You must be customer service centric and have the
ability to interact with multiple positions from
production to management. You will be required to handle
hardware, software and user support at multiple
locations in a production plant environment.
platforms, technical architectures, and business
- You will use and support a collection of development
application and products that run on those
platforms. This experience will include extensive
experience with Windows platforms, MS SQL and System
These include, but not limited to: static and
- Light programming is required for this job.
- Experience with production line systems is required.
in-motion box labeling systems (such as Accusort,
Carlisle, Morrison, Bizerba, or other similar
users and vendors to help determine needs and
- You must have experience interfacing with internal
recommend improvements and enhancement.
system troubleshooting is required. A minimum 4-year
- Extensive experience with network, telecom and
Bachelor's degree (or relevant job experience and
certifications) is required.
to travel up to 20%.
- This job requires off hours support and the ability
Division/Department : Smithfield - Corporate
Smithfield - 19 months ago