Work at PTC’s world headquarters in Needham, MA. Learn PTC’s leading Product Lifecycle Management software solutions. Co-op will learn products through the development, delivery and testing of standard software demonstrations. This includes Creo Parametric (formerly Pro/ENGINEER), Windchill (PDMLink and ProjectLink), Mathcad, Arbortext Editor, Arbortext Isodraw, Creo View (formerly ProductView), and PTC’s 3D Visualization software. The co-op will be working in PTC’s premier customer visit center (CVC). The co-op will participate in live product demonstrations to PTC’s most strategic customers. This includes many companies from the Fortune Global 500.
The co-op will also have responsibility of technical aspects of the audio/visual equipment located in PTC’s Corporate Visit Center conference rooms. The CVC is PTC’s premier meeting center for executive level sales and partnership meetings.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION:
- Engineering Undergraduate and Graduate Candidates (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Medical or Aerospace). Other majors will be considered if candidate has strong interest/background in CAD.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently given a properly defined project
- Experience with Creo Parametric CAD Tools
- Experience with other CAD tools is a plus.
- Ability to document detailed technical processes and procedures
- Experience with computer administration, projectors, display systems and A/V controls is a plus.
- A desire and passion to drive customer success and be part of a winning team
- Strong desire to learn about the world’s most advanced CAD tool and suite of Product Development products while working at PTC’s world-wide headquarters in Needham, Mass.
140 Kendrick Street
Needham, MA 02494
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
PTC - The Product Development Company - 23 months ago
PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC) enables manufacturers to achieve maximum value from their product strategies with software and services designed to...