Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Aspen Medical Group, a Division of Allina Health, has more than 35 years of experience in health care, serving patients across the Twin Cities in 10 different locations. More than 160 experienced, board certified providers in 21 specialty areas provide primary and specialty care for patients ranging from infants to seniors. Aspen Medical Group is committed to utilizing best practice guidelines and continued research to achieve the best clinical outcomes for its patients.
- Perform Radiologic Imaging exams as requested by ordering physician, answering phones, patient care related duties while in imaging department etc.
- Adhering to department QC activities and documentation procedures, trouble shoots equipment malfunctions and contacts CES for needed repairs
- Communication to department supervisor of equipment assistance need for imaging technical consultant
Education & Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Radiologic Technology and have passed ARRT National Registry
- Patient care experience and keyboarding necessary
- BLS RTR
- Excellent patient care
- Imaging technical and positioning skills
- Consistently positive contributor to the team keyboarding and customer service skills
- Flexibility is a must
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part time position 26 hours per week
- e/o weekend 9-5 and 3-10 PM or occ 5-10 PM 3-5 days per week
- Evening/Day shift
- L113 contract
Inver Grove Heights is a vibrant city known for its strong safe neighborhoods, excellent business climate, quality schools and outstanding parks and recreation. Located in Northern Dakota County, Inver Grove Heights is in close proximity to the Mississippi River Valley, which provides a beautiful natural setting and year-round recreational activities. Lakes, ponds, and wetlands cover many areas of the city. Residents have a wide choice of housing, ranging from apartments to large-lot estates.
Inver Grove Heights:
Community Resource Links:
- Located 10 miles south of St. Paul and 12 miles from the Mpls./St. Paul airport
- Population = 30,000
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Aspen Medical Group and Allina Health are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health System - 12 months ago
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...