Avalon Health Care is seeking a self-motivated, dedicated Registered Nurse with good communication skills to join our team as an Assistant DIrector of Nursing!
The general purpose of the Assistant Director of Nursing is to assist the Director of Nursing Services in planning, organizing, developing and directing the day-to-day functions of the Nursing Services Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards governing long-term dare facilities, and as may directed by the Administrator, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to the residents at all times.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Nurse with at least three years' long term care experience and great communication skills!
Our post-acute facilities are physician-led, quality-driven, and patient-centered. This patient focus and standard of care allows our employees to build long term, meaningful relationships with our patients. That is why Avalon employees proudly say “We embrace a reverence for life and a heart for healing.”
We are looking for like-minded individuals who welcome responsibility and are excited to uphold our core principles. With enthusiasm and compassion, our Avalon family works with our patients and their families as well as with our communities to celebrate life every day!
If you seek to use your mind and your heart to improve lives on a daily basis, come join our team! We offer great challenges and opportunities for personal fulfillment!
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing and currently licensed by the State or in training to satisfactorily complete the requirements to become a Licensed Nurse.
- BSN preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative and restorative nursing and medical practices and procedures and laws, regulations and guidelines governing long-term care.
- Must show ability to read and write in a legible and understandable manner.
- Must speak and understand English.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
- Previous experience in a hospital, long-term care facility, or other healthcare related facility is required.
Avalon Health Care - 13 months ago