Do you share our passion for coffee?
Do you want to see the results of your work in offices all across America?
Do you have the desire and the drive to make Mars Drinks the number one workplace beverage system in North America?
At Mars, we believe in giving everyone the toughest deal there is: freedom.
The freedom to grow, the freedom to excel, the freedom to make decisions, the freedom to challenge yourself and your team - in short, the freedom to take responsibility.
From today onwards, we offer this deal to a:
Facility Maintenance Technician
The Facility Maintenance Technician utilizes outside contractors and personal repair work to manage the maintenance of all building utilities, emergency backup equipment, and general site cleanliness. The position of Facility Maintenance Technician will mainly be responsible for reporting to work Monday – Friday for 8 hours, however will have the responsibility for the site 24/7. The Facility Maintenance Technician is accountable to provide a facility that supports the production of high quality products, made efficiently, in a safe working environment.
The Facility Maintenance Technician will be reporting to the Operations Engineering Manager.
- Own the preventative maintenance plan for all building mechanical, utility, and emergency backup systems
- Act as the first line support to building failures while managing outside resources when necessary
- Coordinate site cleanliness and routine cleanup efforts both inside and out
- Support special engineering projects when needed
- Support ISO 14001 compliance
- Support Leed Gold compliance
- All other duties as assigned
- Risk Management
- Safety at Mars
- Regulatory Compliance
- Asset Management
- Environmental Management
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
- High school diploma / GED
- Experience in managing outside contractors
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMP and ISO requirements
- Able to read engineering and architectural drawings
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs and walk/stand for long periods
- Technical Associates Degree
- 5+ years of building/facility maintenance experience
- Experience in troubleshooting compressed air, HVAC, chilled water, sprinkler, and boiler systems
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite
Mars knows chocolate sales are nothing to snicker at. It makes such worldwide favorites as M&M's, Snickers, and the Mars bar. Other...