Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG Property Casualty working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the #1 insurance provider and changing the way Americans think about, purchase and use insurance. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with our Administration team in the Boston office.
As a member of the Administration team you will assist the business units in multiple areas including but not limited to: Space management, procurement, invoice processing, equipment placement and inventory, reception support, security badge distribution and meeting/planning. In addition you will liaison with shared services as it pertains to facility management, and new hire/termination process and work with IT and Telecom in servicing employees.
This position reports to the Regional Administrative Director and will interact daily with individuals across the company as well as external vendors.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate in a professional and precise manner, both written and verbal, to the various levels within the organization.
- Intermediate level of expertise in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Familiar with various forms of technology: Blackberry; iPad/Phone, laptop, desktop, and audio visual equipment.
- High level of ability to carry out complex sets of instruction and make changes as needed based on company guidelines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Willingness to cover all aspects of the team’s responsibilities as needed.
AIG is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in 130+ countries. AIG companies serve commercial,...